Prince Gharios El Chemor was officially invited by the Lebanese Government and His Excellency Mr. Gebran Bassil, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants to the Lebanese Diaspora Energy 2016, an event only for Lebanese VIP’s with successful stories living in the diaspora.
Here’s the event participation criteria:
- Currently or formerly holding a high official position (political, religious, military, or judicial) whether on the national, federal, provincial, or municipal level in the country of residency.
- Currently or formerly holding a high managerial position in a company / organization / international organization within the private or public sector (CEO, CFO, CCO, General Director, etc.).
- Academia / Sciences: President of a university, Dean of a faculty, highly recognized and published researcher, awardee, patent holder, etc.
- Sports: National or international participation with recognition.
- NGOs / Diaspora Institutions with good records and high membership base within the Lebanese Diaspora. Media figure of high standing.
- Entrepreneur / Investor of a big company (in size, outreach, etc.).
- Artist of international fame (awardee, sales records, cinema actor / producer, etc.).
- Individual having a success story of national or international recognition…
- More about the event at http://www.lde-leb.com/