HIRH Prince Gharios El Chemor of Ghassan Al-Numan VIII has participated of the LDE – Lebanese Diaspora Energy – North America edition in Las Vegas last weekend.
After participating in the 4th Lebanese Diaspora Energy event last May in Beirut, His Excellency Gebran Bassil, the Lebanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants officially invited Prince Gharios El Chemor for the event’s second regional version, the Lebanese Diaspora Energy – North America in Las Vegas. It was the fourth time that Prince Gharios was officially invited by the Lebanese government.
The Lebanese Diaspora events are very exclusive, not open to the general public. Below the criteria to participate:
Necessarily an individual of Lebanese origin residing abroad.
- Currently or formerly holding a high official position (political, religious, military, or judicial) whether on the national, federal, provincial, or municipal level in the country of residency.
- Currently or formerly holding a high managerial position in a company / organization / international organization within the private or public sector (CEO, CFO, CCO, General Director, etc.).
- Academia / Sciences: President of a university, Dean of a faculty, highly recognized and published researcher, awardee, patent holder, etc.
- Sports: National or international participation with recognition.
- NGOs / Diaspora Institutions with good records and high membership base within the Lebanese Diaspora.
- Media figure of high standing.
- Entrepreneur / Investor of a big company (in size, outreach, etc.).
- Artist of international fame (awardee, sales records, cinema actor / producer, etc.).
- Individual having a success story of national or international recognition.