The target was the Christians, but out of the 74 fatal victims over 50 (fifty) were Muslims, mostly children. Those numbers just prove that the greatest victims of radicalism are the Muslims themselves, not only for the terrible international PR but also for the actual direct and indirect victims. Only Christians and Muslims together can fight terrorism and win!
We wish you and yours a Blessed Easter!
There’s no way to describe terror better than this cartoon. The real villains cowardly hide behind a religion using it to justify their hideous political agenda. There’s radicalism and terrorism in all religions. To blame all the Muslims for the terror is the same of blaming all the Christians for Nazi Germany, the KKK or the IRA.
There are groups profiting in putting Christians against Muslims. Open your eyes!
The Royal House of Ghassan supports the project to designate Lebanon as a Land of Dialogue Among Civilizations and Cultures.
Learn more here: http://ulcm.org/emigration/lebanon-land-of-dialogue
In my name and my family’s, I’d like to manifest my deepest solidarity to the victims of the terrorist attacks in Belgium and my support and prayers to the Belgian people.
Once for all, we have to start working on the causes of the hatred not only “reacting” to its consequences and crying for the victims.
So help us God!
HIRH Prince Gharios El Chemor of Ghassan Al-Numan VIII
Enjoy the “number zero” of the royal Herald:
Royal Herald Number 0 January 2016
Prince Gharios El Chemor was officially invited by the Lebanese Government and His Excellency Mr. Gebran Bassil, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants to the Lebanese Diaspora Energy 2016, an event only for Lebanese VIP’s with successful stories living in the diaspora.
Here’s the event participation criteria:
- Currently or formerly holding a high official position (political, religious, military, or judicial) whether on the national, federal, provincial, or municipal level in the country of residency.
- Currently or formerly holding a high managerial position in a company / organization / international organization within the private or public sector (CEO, CFO, CCO, General Director, etc.).
- Academia / Sciences: President of a university, Dean of a faculty, highly recognized and published researcher, awardee, patent holder, etc.
- Sports: National or international participation with recognition.
- NGOs / Diaspora Institutions with good records and high membership base within the Lebanese Diaspora. Media figure of high standing.
- Entrepreneur / Investor of a big company (in size, outreach, etc.).
- Artist of international fame (awardee, sales records, cinema actor / producer, etc.).
- Individual having a success story of national or international recognition…
- More about the event at http://www.lde-leb.com/